Thursday, January 21, 2010

Why don't you say so?

Love that song, "Heartbreak Warfare" by John Mayer.

Thursday night means one thing in the Greek system; party time. There seems to be so much going on tonight but I am for sure headed out with one destination in mind--we'll see where else I end up! I really want to go on the trip next month so I have to work on finding a date to that.

Musings: This morning my apt went well and I feel pretty positive about the day overall. I spent so long in the library, though. At least I almost finished my paper for Euro...just need to revise it tomorrow between classes. It's crazy how sometimes there doesn't seem to be that much going on in college and sometimes I feel so busy but I feel like I constantly have work or reading I could be doing. Sometimes I feel like I just don't manage my time very well. I suppose that's something we all struggle with though...

This weekend will be a good one, hopefully!

On the agenda:

a meeting for my study abroad group tomorrow afternoon
hot vinyasa power yoga tomorrow night
'family night' Friday night

Saturday and Sunday are open but will hopefully include

yoga/cooking/wine/shopping/homework.....
and of course the obligatory shenanigans.

snack...shower...going out!

No comments:

Post a Comment